Electrician Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I just want to say hello and that I look forward to being a contributing member of this great forum. Heres a quick intro.
I was a member of IBEW 103 where I completed both the telecom and electrical apprenticeships. After I was laid off in July 08 I went overseas and worked in Iraq and Afghanistan for the US government. I have been back in the US for the last couple months. I am currently picking up some side jobs but I am also studying to sit for the masters exam.

Brian

·
Old Grumpy Bastard
61,086 Posts
Welcome aboard and keep your head down, there are a large amount of "side job" haters here.

Reactions: BCatch11

·
Scotchkote Installer
30,669 Posts
Welcome to the forum.. here we have the best of the best.. :thumbup:

ALL cash money is reported to the IRS.. it never goes under the mattress.. :no:

Nobody ever breaks code.. NEVER..

Doing side work is something only "other" people do..

Many here live in one of these.. :laughing::thumbup::laughing:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THanks guys!! Im just picking up 1 or 2 jobs to keep me going, I dont like sitting around. I am working towards my masters so I can start my own little shop ON THE BOOKS..

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Hello All,

I just want to say hello and that I look forward to being a contributing member of this great forum. Heres a quick intro.
I was a member of IBEW 103 where I completed both the telecom and electrical apprenticeships. After I was laid off in July 08 I went overseas and worked in Iraq and Afghanistan for the US government. I have been back in the US for the last couple months. I am currently picking up some side jobs but I am also studying to sit for the masters exam.

Brian
Good luck on the Masters Exam Brian and Welcome to the forum..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Welcome to the forum.. here we have the best of the best..

ALL cash money is reported to the IRS.. it never goes under the mattress.. :no:

Nobody ever breaks code.. NEVER..

Doing side work is something only "other" people do..

Many here live in one of these.. :laughing::thumbup::laughing:

:laughing::thumbup::rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts