Electrician Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone

Been lurking here for about a month, thought it was about time to register so i can post some replies and see some pictures.

Used to be a Concrete Cutter for about 10 years, was good at my job if i do say myself. But i got fed up with the work nothing new to learn, tired of the noise and the only way for me to move up was to wait to move into the office. Where i would take a pay cut (salary) and work the same amount of hours.

Now i'm a first year apprentice working with a small company that does residential (custom houses) and comercial. I've mostly been working the resi side which has been great. We do a lot of big houses with control 4 systems and similar home automation systems. lots of LED's, puck lights, undercabs and whatever else home owners and designers dream up. The Comercial work i've been involved with has mostly been renovations and service work. Lots to learn :)

Start my first year schooling in about a week

Got a question about concrete cutting i'm your man

Lots of great information on this site hope i can contribute.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Hey Everyone

Been lurking here for about a month, thought it was about time to register so i can post some replies and see some pictures.

Used to be a Concrete Cutter for about 10 years, was good at my job if i do say myself. But i got fed up with the work nothing new to learn, tired of the noise and the only way for me to move up was to wait to move into the office. Where i would take a pay cut (salary) and work the same amount of hours.

Now i'm a first year apprentice working with a small company that does residential (custom houses) and comercial. I've mostly been working the resi side which has been great. We do a lot of big houses with control 4 systems and similar home automation systems. lots of LED's, puck lights, undercabs and whatever else home owners and designers dream up. The Comercial work i've been involved with has mostly been renovations and service work. Lots to learn :)

Start my first year schooling in about a week

Got a question about concrete cutting i'm your man

Lots of great information on this site hope i can contribute.
Welcome to the forum you will learn and have fun here too.:thumbup:

·
Registered
12,167 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
From lurker to participant.Welcome to the forum!Oh yeah, don't forget to pay your monthly apprentice dues to all the journeymen on this site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts