Electrician Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking for a long time, figured it was time to introduce myself. I am a journeyman from Colorado and I recently took a job as a pm in another state. I realized that I have made a mistake, for several reasons.
I know now that I want to move back, get my masters and start my own company. Looking for any advice from current business owners. Curious as to how you started, loans, advertising, commercial/residential...etc.
Im ready to hear anything you have to say.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
I have been lurking for a long time, figured it was time to introduce myself. I am a journeyman from Colorado and I recently took a job as a pm in another state. I realized that I have made a mistake, for several reasons.
I know now that I want to move back, get my masters and start my own company. Looking for any advice from current business owners. Curious as to how you started, loans, advertising, commercial/residential...etc.
Im ready to hear anything you have to say.

Welcome aboard..:thumbup:

I started out with no money at all, but was pissed off enough to make it work, I started with an ad in the local news paper $227.53 and built up from there That was long before the internet came along.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts