Electrician Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been reading these forums for a while, finally joined up not too long ago, realized I never dropped by here to say hello.

So...Hello!

Been in the trades since early 80's working with my father in construction. Started as trade school student, been working as a sparky since 1990.

Went off on my own part time in 2003, officially filed business name on 04 and have been saying WTF did I do ever since :eek:

I do a lot with Lutron products, acting as a field service contractor for them. Experienced with all the residential dimmer and control system lines and shading systems.

Biggest oops moment; took down a major city block in Bridgeport with a 8" trim screw driver... :whistling2:

·
Electrical Simpleton
3,350 Posts
I would say welcome to the show but you have been here for a bit now.

Welcome anyhow!!

Pete

Reactions: CT Tom

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts
Been reading these forums for a while, finally joined up not too long ago, realized I never dropped by here to say hello.

So...Hello!

Been in the trades since early 80's working with my father in construction. Started as trade school student, been working as a sparky since 1990.

Went off on my own part time in 2003, officially filed business name on 04 and have been saying WTF did I do ever since :eek:

I do a lot with Lutron products, acting as a field service contractor for them. Experienced with all the residential dimmer and control system lines and shading systems.

Biggest oops moment; took down a major city block in Bridgeport with a 8" trim screw driver... :whistling2:
Welcome aboard Tom.....:thumbup:

·
Banned
11,766 Posts

So...Hello!

That must be some story, tell us :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum btw, awesome place to be! :) :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome. I'm in Ct also. Taking down a Bridgeport block isn't so bad. I had feeders stolen from a transformer pad for a school in Bridgeport. I hate Bridgeport.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts