Electrician Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been in the trade since 1975. Got my Journeyman's License in 1979. I have worked commercial, industrial , residential
Construction and ran service over the years in different cities here in Texas. I am on final approach for the the retirement runway and now work as Electrical Services Electrician for a large school District here in Dallas.
I have find this forum a very valuable place to seek information and discuss all facets of electrical work. And after all these years in the trade when I read into this forum I always feel like I learned something new.
A older wireman once told me " a journeyman's license is a license to learn.
So true. I look forward to participating here at Electrician Talk.
Good day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Electrical Simpleton
3,350 Posts
Good to have you here!

Pete

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts
I have been in the trade since 1975. Got my Journeyman's License in 1979. I have worked commercial, industrial , residential
Construction and ran service over the years in different cities here in Texas. I am on final approach for the the retirement runway and now work as Electrical Services Electrician for a large school District here in Dallas.
I have find this forum a very valuable place to seek information and discuss all facets of electrical work. And after all these years in the trade when I read into this forum I always feel like I learned something new.
A older wireman once told me " a journeyman's license is a license to learn.
So true. I look forward to participating here at Electrician Talk.
Good day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome aboard....:thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts