Electrician Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to introduce myself, being new to this forum. I am a fourth year apprentice getting ready to take the state journeyman's exam. Currently working with my company on a bio-fueled power plant.

I am mostly an industrial man with a bit of line-work under my belt as well. Which makes for an interesting experience considering my phobia of heights... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I'd like to introduce myself, being new to this forum. I am a fourth year apprentice getting ready to take the state journeyman's exam. Currently working with my company on a bio-fueled power plant.

I am mostly an industrial man with a bit of line-work under my belt as well. Which makes for an interesting experience considering my phobia of heights... :rolleyes:
I hated heights when I first started doing this work. Now, I don't mind it so long as I'm being safe.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts

The only time im scared of heights is on an extension ladder in the middle of a room:no:
Any lift or bucket truck is ok though.

Welcome to the forum:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I like Texas............:blush:
That's because you weren't born in the NE United States.

Know how hard it is to find good pizza, stromboli, soft pretzels, cheesesteaks, water ice, or Yuengling down there??

Too hard.

I'm gonna follow my future wife back there one day, but the lack of proper hills, forests and mountains (in the Dallas area), depresses me.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
That's because you weren't born in the NE United States.

Know how hard it is to find good pizza, stromboli, soft pretzels, cheesesteaks, water ice, or Yuengling down there??

Too hard.

I'm gonna follow my future wife back there one day, but the lack of proper hills, forests and mountains (in the Dallas area), depresses me.
Me neither, but I was born in a beautiful place, I had to follow the wife and I still like it in this concrete jungle..

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I've heard Austin is a nice "blue" city in that mess of a red state, and they got some nice parks and outdoor areas. It might be a good alternative.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts