Electrician Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha,

Inside wire apprentice here form Hawaii, found this site while looking for good work pants, found a thread on Duluth Trading Co, great stuff too by the way haha. I'll just say that I'm stoked to be in the trade as it's the first job since I was 20 that get fulfillment from at the end of the day and actually take pride in my work. I'm really enjoying learning and I hope that never stops. The job is hard for me as I didn't grow up learning how to work with my hands and never was encouraged to. That being said I really look forward to being the best journeyman possible and a career in the industry.

Cheers

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Aloha,

Inside wire apprentice here form Hawaii, found this site while looking for good work pants, found a thread on Duluth Trading Co, great stuff too by the way haha. I'll just say that I'm stoked to be in the trade as it's the first job since I was 20 that get fulfillment from at the end of the day and actually take pride in my work. I'm really enjoying learning and I hope that never stops. The job is hard for me as I didn't grow up learning how to work with my hands and never was encouraged to. That being said I really look forward to being the best journeyman possible and a career in the industry.

Cheers

Welcome aboard:thumbup:

Need pants?

Look here..:thumbup:

https://www.americangusset.com/

·
Senile Member
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
35,353 Posts
I could swear I saw sunshine the other day, but maybe I just imagined it.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.