Electrician Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Know that when the economy is down, it isn't the best time for a business start-up! But here goes, anyway! After 35-plus years on the road, I actually WANT to wake-up in my OWN bed! LOL! Have already picked-up a couple tips and different ways of handling the work, as well as quite a few hours of pure entertainment! Am looking forward to more!:thumbup:

· RIP 1959-2015
39,532 Posts
Know that when the economy is down, it isn't the best time for a business start-up! But here goes, anyway! After 35-plus years on the road, I actually WANT to wake-up in my OWN bed! LOL! Have already picked-up a couple tips and different ways of handling the work, as well as quite a few hours of pure entertainment! Am looking forward to more!:thumbup:
Welcome to ET...:thumbup::thumbup:

· Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the words. I am looking forward to getting to know some of the folks here, and maybe getting some more tips and ideas from others. My grandpa always used to tell me, "If you can't teach an old hound new tricks- you just as well kick his butt off the porch!". Lol. Have a good day, y'all!

Sent from my iPhone using ET Forum

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.