·
Registered
486 Posts
Welcome to the Forum

I hope you find what you need.;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
We have friends in vegas. I always wonder about how gambling creeps into your life if you live right next to it. We live 3 1/2 hours from atlantic city, so its easy to keep our gambling in check.

·
Town Drunk
3,725 Posts
Welcome!

Gambling was not, and is not, my addiction.

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
39,118 Posts
We're electricians....... we gamble every day, and not with money! :thumbup:

·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad you gambled on us as a whole.

480, well stated.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome!
I Live close enough to vegas to realize that i do have a gambeling problem i love that holdem but im not very good so really i just love giving my money away.

·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
Welcome!
I Live close enough to vegas to realize that i do have a gambeling problem i love that holdem but im not very good so really i just love giving my money away.

I will be accepting all forms of payments from troubled people such as yourself, I will even send you a letter and let you know how your money is working out for me.

·
Registered
34 Posts
LOL, I played just last night and did very well up until the end that is. I went all in on a bluff and the guy whom took first place called me on it. Oh well at least I got second; although, there was no money for second:censored:

·
Registered
99 Posts
No check pools on the big jobs?

·
Registered
625 Posts
No check pools on the big jobs?
Never was bit by the gambling bug. On a 35 man project once, we used to pool for a lottery ticket. Finally hit it 'big' - $250,000 USD.

Lets see now, $250K minus 50% (my uncle's portion) = $125K, divided by 35 men = $3571.

That experience was enough to kill my lotto libido.

Work'in For That Free Tee . . .

·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
Never was bit by the gambling bug. On a 35 man project once, we used to pool for a lottery ticket. Finally hit it 'big' - $250,000 USD.

Lets see now, $250K minus 50% (my uncle's portion) = $125K, divided by 35 men = $3571.

That experience was enough to kill my lotto libido.

I guess if you had taken out the other guys it would have been too obvious.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I guess if you had taken out the other guys it would have been too obvious.
"Taken out" means different things to different folks. I thought taken out meant studgunning their lunch boxes to the deck . . .

Say hellow to Shelly . . .

·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
"Taken out" means different things to different folks. I thought taken out meant studgunning their lunch boxes to the deck . . .

Say hellow to Shelly . . .

Sicilian guys from NY, NJ and over 200K, gives other meanings to taken out.

·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
The Russians are cheaper and cleaner... :whistling2:

Cheaper Yes, cleaner HELL NO. I've seen russians beating a guy with a sledge hammer right on Ocean Parkway in Brooklyn. They aren't the smartest guys in the world.

·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
Yea they are,

Sometimes those guys have been known to sprinkle Polonium 210 around. Just like your lawn fertilizer, it is 'slo release' . . .

And what part of that is clean???

1 - 20 of 22 Posts