Electrician Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all on this forum. I found this website a few weeks ago and was VERY impressed with the knowledge being passed around between everyone. I spent a good amount of time reading through many old threads and found an enourmous amount of useful information.

I have been in the electrical field just shy of six years now, with the first 5 1/2 being new commercial construction and the last six months being self employed running a service van around town trying my best at the American Dream! The switch from commercial to residential/service has been a bit of a rollercoaster (not to mention the switch from employee to owner/estimator/salesman/accountant...), but I have to say i am enjoying it very much.

Thanks to all who have been posting such informative threads on this site, especially the service work and residential threads, cause MAN!! I'm glad to have the advice!! Thanks and God bless!:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. Fayetteville.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Hi to all on this forum. I found this website a few weeks ago and was VERY impressed with the knowledge being passed around between everyone. I spent a good amount of time reading through many old threads and found an enourmous amount of useful information.

I have been in the electrical field just shy of six years now, with the first 5 1/2 being new commercial construction and the last six months being self employed running a service van around town trying my best at the American Dream! The switch from commercial to residential/service has been a bit of a rollercoaster (not to mention the switch from employee to owner/estimator/salesman/accountant...), but I have to say i am enjoying it very much.

Thanks to all who have been posting such informative threads on this site, especially the service work and residential threads, cause MAN!! I'm glad to have the advice!! Thanks and God bless!:thumbup:

last six months being self employed running a service van around town trying my best at the American Dream! The switch from commercial to residential/service has been a bit of a rollercoaster (not to mention the switch from employee to owner/estimator/salesman/accountant...), but I have to say i am enjoying it very much.
That's great good to hear ,It's a lot of hard work to start your own Business just get up every day and give it hell and you never have to be an Employee again..:thumbup:

Welcome to the forum and Good luck..:thumbup::thumbup:

You guys have some good looking Dogs in NC..:thumbup::laughing::laughing:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts