Electrician Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site. I'm hoping to improve my typing skills too.
looking forward to some interesting ideas and small buisiness topics.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Thank you for the welcome. I too type with 2 fingers and still make mistakes.

·
ANY MONKEY CAN RUN!
1,769 Posts
Welcome Coop elec spent a little time in NE florida working downtown is that NE Jax your from .

·
ANY MONKEY CAN RUN!
1,769 Posts
Is Cecil Field still open? My squadron, VMA 142 was there.[/quote ]

I was on the Nimitz 1973 jrannis and two attack groups were from Cecil VA-82 and the other was i think the sidewinders cant remember the group number.

Was there a place across from Ceil field called Yellow Water i think it was a Marine base wonder if its still there .

Spent some time in may port fire fighting school way back lots of fun but our ship was to large to bring into port but we had a few parties on that base with the airwing group buds when we sat off May port once or twice .

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hilti Rep

I havent talked to a hilti rep in a while, I havent used hilti stuff in a while. It kind of faded, maybe every once in a while for tying fixtures, but not much. We used to use it a lot for strapping to concrete but that has gone away to tap- cons.

Ciecil is now the (ciecil commerce center) owned by the city of jax, they do private work on planes and such. Yellow water is still i think has some military function, the navy housing is still there.

·
ANY MONKEY CAN RUN!
1,769 Posts
I havent talked to a hilti rep in a while, I havent used hilti stuff in a while. It kind of faded, maybe every once in a while for tying fixtures, but not much. We used to use it a lot for strapping to concrete but that has gone away to tap- cons.

Ciecil is now the (ciecil commerce center) owned by the city of jax, they do private work on planes and such. Yellow water is still i think has some military function, the navy housing is still there.
Thanks were wondering if you work for cooper if so is it commercial ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts