Electrician Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking on the forums for past couple of months, figured it was time to sign up. Moved to South Florida a couple years ago and was doing a little of this and a little of that to keep myself busy.

Finally decided to get back into electrical a few weeks ago. Worked with my Dad's EC business from the time I was 10 and a couple other contractors once I turned 18. Then I Decided to go to school and do some other **** for a couple years before deciding I wanted to get back into the trade as a career. Right now I'm just a helper but looking at some apprenticeship programs and tech schools in the area. Not sure what path I'm looking to take but I know there's a hundred just within the electrical trade.

So I'll stop rambling. On a side note however, anyone looking for a website for your business or company feel free to contact me. Looking for some extra income on the side to save up for whatever path I take. Have a lot of experience designing and building websites that help generate leads as well as online marketing. Best way to grow or stay competitive these days.That's what I did for the past couple years, helping small businesses market online - couldn't stand being behind a desk all day though, couldn't imagine doing it the rest of my life. But as a supplemental source of income, I'd be happy to help anyone out.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Been lurking on the forums for past couple of months, figured it was time to sign up. Moved to South Florida a couple years ago and was doing a little of this and a little of that to keep myself busy.

Finally decided to get back into electrical a few weeks ago. Worked with my Dad's EC business from the time I was 10 and a couple other contractors once I turned 18. Then I Decided to go to school and do some other **** for a couple years before deciding I wanted to get back into the trade as a career. Right now I'm just a helper but looking at some apprenticeship programs and tech schools in the area. Not sure what path I'm looking to take but I know there's a hundred just within the electrical trade.

So I'll stop rambling. On a side note however, anyone looking for a website for your business or company feel free to contact me. Looking for some extra income on the side to save up for whatever path I take. Have a lot of experience designing and building websites that help generate leads as well as online marketing. Best way to grow or stay competitive these days.That's what I did for the past couple years, helping small businesses market online - couldn't stand being behind a desk all day though, couldn't imagine doing it the rest of my life. But as a supplemental source of income, I'd be happy to help anyone out.

That sounds good , Welcome Aboard..:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
I stay away from attics down here. Had to change the control transformer on my air handler this summer and sweated away 20 pounds in 10 minutes

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah ran a camper outlet over the summer, had to run the wire from the panel, one side of the house to the other side of the house. Was only about 15 minutes but you'd think I came out of a swimming pool not an attic. I was drenched in sweat.

Wouldn't have been much better during summer in PA (where I'm from) but at least we got a break in the winter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts