Electrician Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks just stopping in to introduce myself. I'm a Licensed Electrician in Tennessee. I've been in the trade for several years and in business for about a year. I just ran across Electriciantalk.com thought it is pretty neat.

·
Registered
Electrician
3,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Chairman of the Bored
9,779 Posts
Hello folks just stopping in to introduce myself. I'm a Licensed Electrician in Tennessee. I've been in the trade for several years and in business for about a year. I just ran across Electriciantalk.com thought it is pretty neat.
Greetings, I am originally from TN.

·
Registered
31,130 Posts
Where at in Tennessee?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live in the north west corner of Tn. About 90 miles from Memphis. Where are you from?

·
Registered
12,412 Posts
That's what they all say...at first. Welcome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts