Electrician Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!! I´m an Electrical Engineeer 36 yrs, born and living right now at Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco; Mexico. :)

I´m interested at this forums first to find a good fellows and also to increase my skills and knowledge about electrical issues.

Mostly because mexican regulations concerning of electricity are adoptet from NEC and other codes, I´m interested to learn here more about it.

Worked for 12 years at a brewer company (Grupo Modelo makers of Corona Beer) located at Guadalajara City (capitol of the state), my contract finished and well the things have changed and now I am at the coast trying to find a job and also to be involved in the construction.

I will apreciate any suggestion about were to start here at forums, and hope that i can give to you any advice and recomendations about tipical problems regarding to local or mexican regulations. :thumbsup:

Also hope to find here "paisanos"

Cesar Padilla

·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
Hola, welcome to the forum.

·
Town Drunk
3,725 Posts
Welcome! :thumbsup:

·
Ayuh
1,112 Posts
recepción al foro de la charla del electricista !

(I hope I said what I wanted to say)

·
evil bastard
15,771 Posts
Hello everybody!! I´m an Electrical Engineeer 36 yrs, born and living right now at Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco; Mexico. :)

I´m interested at this forums first to find a good fellows and also to increase my skills and knowledge about electrical issues.

Mostly because mexican regulations concerning of electricity are adoptet from NEC and other codes, I´m interested to learn here more about it.

Worked for 12 years at a brewer company (Grupo Modelo makers of Corona Beer) located at Guadalajara City (capitol of the state), my contract finished and well the things have changed and now I am at the coast trying to find a job and also to be involved in the construction.

I will apreciate any suggestion about were to start here at forums, and hope that i can give to you any advice and recomendations about tipical problems regarding to local or mexican regulations. :thumbsup:

Also hope to find here "paisanos"

Cesar Padilla
I didn't think there were any:whistling2:

JK. Welcome:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts