Electrician Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LED Lighter
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this group yesterday and joined today, anxious to meet Industry lighting people and learn all I can. Certainly I want to offer my support to anyone in need.

Our company is a long established manufacturer of ornamental and contemporary outdoor lighting fixtures. Now we are bringing LED technology into that package.

I will be curious to learn who is in the outdoor lighting business, what kind of lighting you deal with and where.

We have the experience and training to help you weed through issues regarding LED lighting.

Hopefully some of you can guide me to the right message threads. Please let me know.

Best regards,
Pat

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
I found this group yesterday and joined today, anxious to meet Industry lighting people and learn all I can. Certainly I want to offer my support to anyone in need.

Our company is a long established manufacturer of ornamental and contemporary outdoor lighting fixtures. Now we are bringing LED technology into that package.

I will be curious to learn who is in the outdoor lighting business, what kind of lighting you deal with and where.

We have the experience and training to help you weed through issues regarding LED lighting.

Hopefully some of you can guide me to the right message threads. Please let me know.

Best regards,
Pat
Welcome aboard..:thumbsup:

·
Coffee drinking member
I pretwist and then use wire nuts. Solder pots rule.
13,605 Posts
Welcome to ET, its a great place with good people.
I'm an a-hole hack, but I make a great pot of coffee. :)

·
Coffee drinking member
I pretwist and then use wire nuts. Solder pots rule.
13,605 Posts
drspec said:
LOL

It only took 3 years for you guys to greet him.
Darn,,,, Harry suckered me in to the old thread....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts