Electrician Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a moment of disappointment, followed by excitement when signing up. My preferred user name was taken, but for the heck of it, I tried logging in using a usual password... It turned out it was me; I had registered back in '07 and forgotten about it.
In the meantime, I have also registered with Mike Holt's forum using the same username; and I am now only a few posts from senior membership there.
I am apprenticeship trained, have worked large construction, with a small electrical service & construction company, and the last 22 years as a facilities electrician & machine installer with a large manufacturing company. All my experience has been industrial. I live and work in the Charleston, SC. metropolitan area.
Looking forward to participating in discussions with another group.

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts
I had a moment of disappointment, followed by excitement when signing up. My preferred user name was taken, but for the heck of it, I tried logging in using a usual password... It turned out it was me; I had registered back in '07 and forgotten about it.
In the meantime, I have also registered with Mike Holt's forum using the same username; and I am now only a few posts from senior membership there.
I am apprenticeship trained, have worked large construction, with a small electrical service & construction company, and the last 22 years as a facilities electrician & machine installer with a large manufacturing company. All my experience has been industrial. I live and work in the Charleston, SC. metropolitan area.
Looking forward to participating in discussions with another group.
Welcome back....:thumbup:

·
Senile Member
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
32,177 Posts
You didn't look at my artwork link yet. ... .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts