Electrician Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone ,

I'm new to the scene after 12 years away working in project mangement. I am a fully qualified electrician with old Quals (Elec cert - still valid Obvs, 16th ed, 2391, AM2 etc) and I'm looking to get back into my first love- being a spark.

I've set up a small Elec company and im trying to bootstrap the set up. The first thing I want to do is get my 18th edition and get back to qualified for the modern market.

Does my 2391 still stand do you know or do I need a refresher?

I'm based in Bedford and what I'm hoping is that I can join a local approved company who can help me get up and running again in exchange for free work for a period of time until I have my updated Quals, van, test gear, niceic etc.

I can offer business mangement, marketing, commercial and project mangement skills if this is of interest.

Is there anyone on here who might be able to help please?

Thanks and best wishes

Rob

· Registered
7,040 Posts
This site is mainly US & Canadian sparkies. There are UK sites. Good luck.

Retired
18,688 Posts
I also cannot understand your question because I have never seen those designations.
Are you from the UK?
Please take a few minutes to fill out your profile. You might get much more help once you do.
Thanks

· Registered
1,811 Posts
Hey Rob here is the uk forum site.
https://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/

we are primarily a us/canadian site and can answer some of your questions but the forum i listed can help you better!

cheers Ted:vs_cocktail:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.