Electrician Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day mate!

Stef from Australia - just signed up.

Have been an A grade electrical fitter mechanic since 1990. Started apprenticeship in 1986 in Alice Springs outback Northern Territory.

Have had domestic, commercial and industrial experience.
Worked at a Joint defense facility and have USA wiring experience.

Gained Linesperson licence in 1999 with a power company called Wide Bay Burnett Electricity Commission - now Ergon Energy

Currently work as a designer of power lines and underground in Gladstone Australia.

I love Electricity and love people - mostly!

Stef

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts
G'day mate!

Have been an A grade electrical fitter mechanic since 1990. Started apprenticeship in 1986 in Alice Springs outback Northern Territory.

Gained Linesperson licence in 1999 with a power company called Wide Bay Burnett Electricity Commission - now Ergon Energy

Currently work as a designer of power lines and underground in Gladstone Australia.

Stef
Hello Stef, Welcome aboard....:thumbup:

·
Registered
782 Posts
hi

G'day mate!

Stef
hi stef. we are glad you chose to be part of ET.please feel free to post and participate in the forum.you are most welcome here

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.