Electrician Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from maryland! I have a question as I am new I was unable to figure out where a appropriate place to post this would be so here seemed as good as any. I live in baltimore and I am well struggling to figure out what license I would need to start a appliance repair company. I was thinking to gung ho it up and shoot for the masters electricians but I don't know that I can get them "certified work hours" I have been servicing appliances for over 15 yrs and have been pulling wires and troubleshooting residential electrical for just as long. Most of my experience is from the multi family housing industry but I did serve as a apprentice for about 2 years… Any info or direction to said info would be great.:whistling2:

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts
Hello from maryland! I have a question as I am new I was unable to figure out where a appropriate place to post this would be so here seemed as good as any. I live in baltimore and I am well struggling to figure out what license I would need to start a appliance repair company. I was thinking to gung ho it up and shoot for the masters electricians but I don't know that I can get them "certified work hours" I have been servicing appliances for over 15 yrs and have been pulling wires and troubleshooting residential electrical for just as long. Most of my experience is from the multi family housing industry but I did serve as a apprentice for about 2 years… Any info or direction to said info would be great.:whistling2:
Finish your last two years as an apprentice get your journeyman license then do what is needed to get the master license

Welcome to the forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts