Electrician Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jason here living and contracting in Los Angeles. Well really all over Southern California lately. I've owned my own electrical contracting biz for 8 yr. I love what I do (most of the time). I've been an electrician for 14yrs. Did my trying in Akron ohio moved to la when I was 300 back on the books. Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

·
IBEW L.U. 1852
5,261 Posts
Hello and welcome to the zoo!!

·
corn-fused
4,769 Posts
welcome to the show. must a bit of culture shock going from ohio to cal! good luck!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Jason here living and contracting in Los Angeles. Well really all over Southern California lately. I've owned my own electrical contracting biz for 8 yr. I love what I do (most of the time). I've been an electrician for 14yrs. Did my trying in Akron ohio moved to la when I was 300 back on the books. Looking forward to meeting everyone!!
Welcome to ET sir.looking forward to seeing you post and participate in the threads.

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts
Welcome aboard....:thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts