Electrician Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like there might be some good advice hiding in the wisecracks around here.
I am an apprentice studying up on my code knowledge, prepping for the state exam here in the land of enchantment. I also do trolling for knowledge in the outerweb. I'm currently searching for some templates or other info to do an inspection for the insurance company on a condo that had some water damage. I posted it in the general forum.
Other than that just notching adobe, ahhhh the sweet smell of dirt. To install led cans in a private res. Interesting blend of hi tech and traditional out here in the desert.
Any one else in newmex?

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
It looks like there might be some good advice hiding in the wisecracks around here.
I am an apprentice studying up on my code knowledge, prepping for the state exam here in the land of enchantment. I also do trolling for knowledge in the outerweb. I'm currently searching for some templates or other info to do an inspection for the insurance company on a condo that had some water damage. I posted it in the general forum.
Other than that just notching adobe, ahhhh the sweet smell of dirt. To install led cans in a private res. Interesting blend of hi tech and traditional out here in the desert.
Any one else in newmex?
Welcome to the forum:thumbsup:

New Mexico i hope the weather is better there than it is here.

·
Senor Frijolero
250 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Not from NM but the old lady is. We'll probably land in LC around March 2012 if all goes as planned.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts