Electrician Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey you guys! I'm not really new, just lost my old username and this one is a bit more clover;). Im a master electrician for the Washington-Baltimore Metropolitan region and beyond. Started in the trade in 1991 making piece work wiring residential swimming pools and 24 years later I'm still at it. Well, not wiring anymore but heavily involved in the regions swimming pool industry and oversee around 400+ new installations annually. With the 48+ jurisdictions we work in, each with their own interpretations of the book, I am on the phone daily with an inspection department and can always use the input from the great group found here. I look forward to receiving and sharing. Keep it up!!!

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts
Hey you guys! I'm not really new, just lost my old username and this one is a bit more clover;). Im a master electrician for the Washington-Baltimore Metropolitan region and beyond. Started in the trade in 1991 making piece work wiring residential swimming pools and 24 years later I'm still at it. Well, not wiring anymore but heavily involved in the regions swimming pool industry and oversee around 400+ new installations annually. With the 48+ jurisdictions we work in, each with their own interpretations of the book, I am on the phone daily with an inspection department and can always use the input from the great group found here. I look forward to receiving and sharing. Keep it up!!!
Welcome aboard.....:thumbup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts