Electrician Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, im noel im 18 yrs old,and im from Toledo,OH. I work as an electrician for my uncle Zak Taylor who owns Taylormade Electric.I quit going to school to be a nurse, **** that, parents decision.I work full time now and will be going to electrician school in the fall.I know the basics, but hope to learn alot on this site to learn techniques,tips, etc. thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL bringing this thread back from the dead! Well since then i have completed a 4 year program and getting ready to take my journeymans test in october! Any suggestions or threads i should look at to get me ready for the test? one of my coworkers took the test a couple months ago and said there were like 15 questions just on pools, anything helps thanks!

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
You completed a 4 year program in 8 years good for you. Haha. At least you stuck it out. I'm sure there are other variables in this story that made it take longer, but I saw the 1st date and your recent post made me laugh.

Check the search feature, there has been plenty on practice tests. Welcome back!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol why yes long story short i was involved in a car accident that set me back alot,but im back on my feet and just finished my last year. going to be using this site alot more cant wait to make some friends on here.i basically do residential electrical and the company i work for became union so im now part of local 8.

i currently dont have a drivers license due to my accident, judge suspended it for 15 years , so far its been 6 years, any lawyers on here that could help me? trying to get my life back together and a drivers license is critical in this line of work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.