Electrician Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from the other side of the world. Currently deployed with the air force keeping light bulbs lit. Full time sparky back at home in New Jersey. Hope to still be when I get back in a couple months. Due to the economy, it'a not looking so well.

·
Super Moderator
21,937 Posts
Greetings from the other side of the world. Currently deployed with the air force keeping light bulbs lit. Full time sparky back at home in New Jersey. Hope to still be when I get back in a couple months. Due to the economy, it'a not looking so well.
Welcome. You are right the economy sucks so jobs are scarce. I have not seen it this bad in the 30 years I have been in business. Yuck

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Although it might sound crazy, I'd say Im "fortunate" to be out here. At least I'm making money. :blink:

Any contractor expecting the need of a helper for around September? Worked Residential, little of commercial. Currently do it 7 days a week, hence it's my job here in Iraq.

·
Chairman of the Bored
9,779 Posts
Although it might sound crazy, I'd say Im "fortunate" to be out here. At least I'm making money. :blink:

Any contractor expecting the need of a helper for around September? Worked Residential, little of commercial. Currently do it 7 days a week, hence it's my job here in Iraq.
Cap't Kirk was looking for some helpers a bit ago...he's in Jersey.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts