Electrician Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I am a First Year Apprentice from a small town in Alberta Canada, just wanted to say I am loving the site, got some good info on here..

Loving the trade as well! I started back in May.. and I am doing the classroom part in Jan. and Feb.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Hey,

I am a First Year Apprentice from a small town in Alberta Canada, just wanted to say I am loving the site, got some good info on here..

Loving the trade as well! I started back in May.. and I am doing the classroom part in Jan. and Feb.
Hello everybody.....welcome.
Welcome to the forum:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey, Thank you!

I have been looking around this site, and think it will come in handy! lots of questions and answers.

The company I work for is situated in a small town and its surrounding area.. only 1 other company in the area, so lots of work. There are 3 of us, The boss man who is a Master Electrician, been doing the trade longer then I have been alive sorta thing.. and the Journeyman I am apprenticing, he has been in the trade almost 5 years and finally myself.. Lots of variety at work.. Different kinds of farms and Businesses and lots of Reno's and New houses.

So really I am getting a ton of experience in different areas of the trade.

I was in University to become an Electrical Engineer.. but realized I would rather work with my hands.. yes, even in horrible conditions haha.

Starting the classroom part of my first year on Jan. 4.. so if I have questions, I am sure I will post them!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts