Electrician Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I am new to the forum. Found it while searching for something else. Currently located in Charles Town, WV. Work in No. VA & DC. Currently finishing up the BRAC-133 Washington HQ Services project in Alexandria. My next job will be in DC, so I am told.

Currently hold masters licenses in WV,VA and DC.

·
Super Moderator
21,937 Posts
welcome and feel free to join in.

Reactions: rltomkinson

·
Banned
15,674 Posts
Hi! I am new to the forum. Found it while searching for something else. Currently located in Charles Town, WV. Work in No. VA & DC. Currently finishing up the BRAC-133 Washington HQ Services project in Alexandria. My next job will be in DC, so I am told.

Welcome to the forum......:laughing:

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts

Welcome to the forum enjoy..:thumbup:

·
Electric Al
4,823 Posts
GoPoolandSpa is the world leader in residential, commercial Pool and Spa Supplies. Get the best deals, selection on equipment, Spa Parts, Replacement Filters or Chemicals for your above-ground pool or in-ground spa. Pumps, supplies and filter cartridges are our specialty.

spa packs
Is this SPAM? :blink:

·
Super Moderator
21,937 Posts
It was spam. Next time just report the post- it helps us out. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts