Electrician Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone.

My name is Elliot and I'm 19 a relative newbee in the Electrical trade have completed the Domestic course only a few months ago yet have already completed my first total re-wire of a House.

I go into the trade as my father was an Electrician.

Nothing much else to say really...

What else would you like to know?

·
Super Moderator
21,937 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Hello Everyone.

My name is Elliot and I'm 19 a relative newbee in the Electrical trade have completed the Domestic course only a few months ago yet have already completed my first total re-wire of a House.

Welcome to the forum enjoy the show..:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Electric Al
4,823 Posts
Hello Everyone.

Where in the U.K.are you? Just curious! I am an expat.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where in the U.K.are you? Just curious! I am an expat.
Hi,

I lived in Somerset for a few years then I moved to Malta where I did a one year electrical Engineering course after finishing school and then i moved back to Hampshire but am Relocating to start a business in West Sussex.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,

I lived in Somerset for a few years then I moved to Malta where I did a one year electrical Engineering course after finishing school and then i moved back to Hampshire but am Relocating to start a business in West Sussex.
Another one from Somerset, welcome to the forums...we can keep each other company :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Englishsparky: Well im not starting a business as an Electrician. More of a Side job i've got going on. Just to get some pennies in the bank. I wont be Starting a Career as an Electrician for a while. I'm just doing the Odd jobs for family and friends to earn money.

somerset-electrician: Thank you, I'm happy to be here. Where abouts in Somerset are you from?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts