Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!,
I wanted to take a sec to make my presence known, my name is Edward and I've just registered here and on contractor talk.

As I explained over there I'm not a professional, but a high school student in training to become one. I have a job at my high school performing new installs and repairs of the telephone, CATV and data networks. I also have started doing some work on the side, in the homes of friends and neighbors (again only LV, phones and TV mostly.) I'm also the general manager of the school's TV station and the photography editor of the yearbook.
I'm OSHA 10hr trained and about to take the exam for my compTIA A+ certification.

I was hoping to bum around and show off some of my work and get feedback on how to/how not to do things. If I'm not welcome let me know, I'll happily move elsewhere.
Edward

·
Super Moderator
21,906 Posts
Edward you are in violation of state law working without a license and you can easily endanger someone. This place is for professionals in the industry. It is one thing to come and learn but outwardly breaking the law is not accepted.

Thanks for posting on ElectricianTalk.com. The Moderators of this forum would prefer if you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com

ElectricianTalk.com is designed for electrical industry professionals to discuss issues and topics related to the electrical trades and related industries. Many of our professionals are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assist you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com If you're not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.DIYChatroom.com/register.php/

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.

Reactions: Chris1971
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.