Electrician Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people
I am from Kunkletown Pa . Been working as electrician before my current job and now are trying to get licensed in PA ... Joined forum to help with licensing question and learn more Code related information ..

Thank you

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Hello people
I am from Kunkletown Pa . Been working as electrician before my current job and now are trying to get licensed in PA ... Joined forum to help with licensing question and learn more Code related information ..

Thank you
Welcome aboard wizzy and Happy Thanksgiving :thumbup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you

my daughters bday and thanksgiving in same day hehe

Since i am looking for information on licensing in monroe county pa , i read that its good to get icc test but dont know which course to take as first ... Since i had ~ 6 years "break" from electrician work i need to get little more informed ..

Which course should i take from icc? any study materials for PA licensing test?

Appreciate any help

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
thank you

my daughters bday and thanksgiving in same day hehe

Since i am looking for information on licensing in monroe county pa , i read that its good to get icc test but dont know which course to take as first ... Since i had ~ 6 years "break" from electrician work i need to get little more informed ..

Which course should i take from icc? any study materials for PA licensing test?

Appreciate any help

I do not know,but,you can contact them to get the right info.

http://www.portal.state.pa.us/porta...uction_code/10524/contractor_licensing/553817

Also you can start a thread about this in the general discussion forum so you'll get more responses then you will in the introduction forum.

·
animal lover /rat bastard
13,547 Posts
license + PA = wtf ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts