Electrician Talk banner

Hello

642 4
Hi,

I'm new here.

I'm a college graduate and Major in Controls systems engineering technology at Centennial College.

I worked as a machine technician for almost 11 years. I worked side by side with an electrician whenever the machine break down.

I worked as a Building superintendent for 1 year. Part of my daily job is to replace light fixtures, AC receptacles and switches.

I'm now 43 years old, is there any hope for me to become an electrician?
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
NJ Electrical Contractor
324 Posts
Hi,

I'm new here.

I'm a college graduate and Major in Controls systems engineering technology at Centennial College.

I worked as a machine technician for almost 11 years. I worked side by side with an electrician whenever the machine break down.

I worked as a Building superintendent for 1 year. Part of my daily job is to replace light fixtures, AC receptacles and switches.

Paul, Welcome to the forum, when it comes to learning, it is never late, If you want to be an electrician I am sure you can do it, I am 30 years old myself and licensed in NJ and i kick myself in the butt for not taking my license in NJ 5 years ago when the board approved my application to take the test. Learn as much as you can and get into the trade as soon as you can.

Good Luck:thumbsup:

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,532 Posts
Hi,

I'm new here.

If you live long enough sure.....:laughing:

Just kidding bro!:)

It's never too late to change course,so just do it!.

Never give up and go work as hard as you can to get what you want in life,it's all up to you.

Good luck and Welcome to ET,enjoy the ride..:thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.