Electrician Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am seeing alot of people here I have seen from other sites. I hope this site takes off. No offence to anyone but to me when I hit new post on CT it's 70% painters. When I go to Mike Holt they seem to be alot of engineering people talking about stuff that I really don't need to worry about very often. So far I see people on here that can help with everyday electrical problems we deal with in the field. I am glad to be a member here.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Painters on ContractorTalk.com? ;)

Welcome to the site Ken... glad your here. I'm hoping this site will fill a bit of a void. Help us out by spreading the word :thumbsup:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Painters on ContractorTalk.com? ;)

Welcome to the site Ken... glad your here. I'm hoping this site will fill a bit of a void. Help us out by spreading the word :thumbsup:
Will do that for sure. I need electrical talk stickers.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got the logo. Just use a pic of Marc with electrical talk under it. :laughing:

·
Premium Member
20,984 Posts
Welcome Ken :thumbsup:

Hopefully we can figure out a way to make this a good place for regular working electricians to make it stand apart from the other options. Give it a spell, and we'll find our niche, where ever that might be.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts