Electrician Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I'm a 1st year apprentice in Alberta. I joined to get more information on what to expect on my first year test. I have an electrical engineering technician - industrial diploma from Ontario, so I have decided to challenge. I would like to know what i need to brush up on etc.. And i'm hoping some members here can help me out. See you on the forums!

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
If you're an EET you'll probably find first year soft, especially Alberta first year, which doesn't have the instrumentation and electronics courses that Ontario does. As long as you're decent with theory the code stuff will be your main focus.

Oh, and awesome username. Lol

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I'm a 1st year apprentice in Alberta. I joined to get more information on what to expect on my first year test. I have an electrical engineering technician - industrial diploma from Ontario, so I have decided to challenge. I would like to know what i need to brush up on etc.. And i'm hoping some members here can help me out. See you on the forums!
Welcome aboard carlosdanger:thumbup::laughing:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.