Electrician Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I'm an apprentice working for a residential electrician in Canada. We do mostly reno work but get odd new houses to wire. I started working in the trade when I was 16, I worked summers for my uncle who worked on lots of control and automation but, did lots of industrial work as well. He did everything from laser cnc machines to air breakers. Currently I'm a level 1 apprentice on the waiting list to go for my first block of courses.

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts
Hello everyone,

I'm an apprentice working for a residential electrician in Canada. We do mostly reno work but get odd new houses to wire. I started working in the trade when I was 16, I worked summers for my uncle who worked on lots of control and automation but, did lots of industrial work as well. He did everything from laser cnc machines to air breakers. Currently I'm a level 1 apprentice on the waiting list to go for my first block of courses.
Good luck with school, and welcome aboard...:thumbsup:

·
Retired Account
39,697 Posts
Hello Michoi:thumbsup:

welcome to ET:thumbsup:

please understand we are a collective consortium of 1000's of years of experience

which can be somewhat 'in yer face' at time

don't be afraid to ask, but do keep that in mind

good luck

~CS~

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hello everyone,

welcome sir to ET

Sent from my HUAWEI Y210-0100 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.