Electrician Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
this one is designed to plug into the outlets for the protection-modules used on commercial services:
i had to t/s a 50 pr. Cable where i lost the polling pair, went to cable node, had no idea about the protection 4 pin devices ,some thing i never forgot...i wish i had t.d.r'd the pair....first...

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
one thing you need always is a butt set with copper or fiber...ip equipment is taking over.....

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
I will give you $1.
You pay shipping.
You should take it. Everything is going digital now. Hardly anyone uses this type of telecom wiring system any more, other than to repair existing. So for the few old-timers left still working on it, the tools of the trade are already in place. New technicians are not trained on these old systems any more.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it would cost me much more than $1 dollar to ship these things to someone, so what point would it be for me to lose money? I know some of them are worth money. However if you anyone wants to make a reasonable offer than they can buy them. I would honestly take a very little amount for them plus the cost of shipping. However i'm not going to lose money shipping them to someone.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
it would cost me much more than $1 dollar to ship these things to someone, so what point would it be for me to lose money? I know some of them are worth money. However if you anyone wants to make a reasonable offer than they can buy them. I would honestly take a very little amount for them plus the cost of shipping. However i'm not going to lose money shipping them to someone.
They're maybe worth scrap value of the copper?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.