Electrician Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your having troubles with passing the c of q and if you have written and failed the exam you have to understand that the test is not based on what you have learned in trade school but it's based on an IP exam. You can email me at: [email protected] please note that there are under score marks between the words in the email.
I would also like to mention that here in Ontario there is a great organization which has incredible electrical courses to learn more about our trade. The organization is called ESA, yes its called The Electrical Safety Authority. Amazing courses in conductors, grounding and bonding, Z462 arc flash, lockout and tagout, check it out yourself.

·
Registered
207 Posts
This is an excellent website with all types of pre exam software(c of q, masters) it's called orderline...I ised their c of q pre exam cd...(passed first time-83%, used it for my masters-got 91%)keep in mind I went over the practice questions for an hour every night for about a month before exam and that helped versus cramming...here's the website
http://www.orderline.com/$industry/Electrical.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts