Electrician Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

Newbie here from Green Bay WI.

I repair 3 phase submersible pumps and test them using 3 phase Multiquip generators.

I work at Miller Power & Pump in Green Bay WI. We are a Multiquip (25Kw and larger) generator dealer and a Power - Flo submersible pump dealer also.

I'm here to learn.

Pete Holschuh

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Hello.

I repair 3 phase submersible pumps and test them using 3 phase Multiquip generators.

I work at Miller Power & Pump in Green Bay WI. We are a Multiquip (25Kw and larger) generator dealer and a Power - Flo submersible pump dealer also.

I'm here to learn.

Pete Holschuh
Welcome to the forum enjoy the ride.:thumbup:

·
Senior Moment
7,771 Posts
Might you possibly be a Packer fan? I'm sure you may have heard of them.

·
Banned
15,674 Posts
Hello.

I'm here to learn.

Pete Holschuh
Welcome to the forum. Go pack go.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hows the snow treating you up there??
We had zero-ish snow for the year except this past week. I just returned from my place up north by Crivitz - 18" of snow. Went snomobiling for the first time this winter. It was awesome. I aired on my sled with my 6 year old riding in front of me...:whistling2:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
2001 Polaris 600 Classic with the Liberty engine. Good sled but rides like a hay wagon compared to my Ski Doo Formula that I had previously. The snow was heavy and excellent this past weekend. I aired with my 6 year old kid on it on the pipeline.

·
Registered
133 Posts
2001 Polaris 600 Classic with the Liberty engine. Good sled but rides like a hay wagon compared to my Ski Doo Formula that I had previously. The snow was heavy and excellent this past weekend. I aired with my 6 year old kid on it on the pipeline.
Haha, sounds like a good time. We haven't even gone this year -- too busy and not enough snow.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I got a college buddy Rick Barry that is from New Berlin. He works for Speed Systems that manufactures cable splicing tools for linemen.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes, they were didapointing in the end, but overall a great season. The Pack lost a lot of coaching personnel this offseason so who knows what this upcoming season will bring.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts