Electrician Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as my screen name suggests my trade is usually referred to as jack of all trades and a master of none. I'm a building engineer in downtown San Francisco so we deal with it all whether it be plumbing, electrical, carpentry and just the basic day to day things that can go wrong when running a high rise building. Just found this forum and I know that not specializing in electrical work I have run in to issues in the past and figured this would be a pretty good place to learn a few things. Anyway just saying hey!

·
Retired Account
39,697 Posts
Welcome to ET M-O-N :thumbsup:

Yes there be some smart 'ol 'lectrical dogs here....;)

Please be advised you may feel like you're wearing milkbone undies some days....:whistling2:

~CS~

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Well as my screen name suggests my trade is usually referred to as jack of all trades and a master of none. I'm a building engineer in downtown San Francisco so we deal with it all whether it be plumbing, electrical, carpentry and just the basic day to day things that can go wrong when running a high rise building. Just found this forum and I know that not specializing in electrical work I have run in to issues in the past and figured this would be a pretty good place to learn a few things. Anyway just saying hey!

Welcome..:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts