Electrician Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on this forum since Nov '09, but my last username was my real full name, so i figured it was time to change to something a little less indentifying!

Not to mention I feel I should re-introduce myself, seeing as I had a nearly 4 year hiatus from the trade, and thus, nearly 4 years away from the forum. Spent 3 years in the army before returning to electrical work last month! Glad to be back. :thumbup:

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
I've been on this forum since Nov '09, but my last username was my real full name, so i figured it was time to change to something a little less indentifying!

Not to mention I feel I should re-introduce myself, seeing as I had a nearly 4 year hiatus from the trade, and thus, nearly 4 years away from the forum. Spent 3 years in the army before returning to electrical work last month! Glad to be back. :thumbup:
Welcome back to the Forum and thank you for your service..:thumbup:

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts

·
Senile Member
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
30,871 Posts
I didn't even know Canada had an army. OhmyGod, we are probably in trouble down here now. An invasion to steal our maple trees.

Reactions: JoeKP
1 - 20 of 22 Posts