Electrician Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to relocate to NJ or maybe Texas, but I do not find good answers to my questions. One doubt I have, is, if they accept my technical diploma, I study in a technical school accredited by the federal department of education and by the Accrediting Commission of careers schools and colleges, but the program is only for about one and a half year, and in the web page of the board are talking of programs of 4 years, almost a bachelor degree in technical study's? Some body could help me? I want to progress in this career that I almost begun, and I want the opportunity to receive more knowledge in renewable energy production and I thought where is a better place to learn than in the continental US. So if someone knows about this topic and could teach me about this, I will appreciated. Thanks.

·
ANY MONKEY CAN RUN!
1,769 Posts
Well i heard China is the place to go today better schools the US has no work were broke going down the tubes our schools have no money .
The guy to talk to about this is BBQ or Hack they can get you on the correct path .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I heard that, but have the spirit of reinvent and keep going to the next level, it's a matter of time.

·
Banned
4,506 Posts
Why the hell would anyone want to move to no?

I'd love to get the hell out!

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
I'm trying to relocate to NJ or maybe Texas, but I do not find good answers to my questions. One doubt I have, is, if they accept my technical diploma, I study in a technical school accredited by the federal department of education and by the Accrediting Commission of careers schools and colleges, but the program is only for about one and a half year, and in the web page of the board are talking of programs of 4 years, almost a bachelor degree in technical study's? Some body could help me? I want to progress in this career that I almost begun, and I want the opportunity to receive more knowledge in renewable energy production and I thought where is a better place to learn than in the continental US. So if someone knows about this topic and could teach me about this, I will appreciated. Thanks.
Welcome aboard.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
What sort of technical degree? Only a minimal amount of math is needed to become an electrician.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I worked with a Journeyman from Puetro Rico. He transferred to my local. I guess a J-card from Puerto Rico is recognized in the states, he just had to take the state written test, and local test. He came here to build up a nice retirement and go back to Puetro Rico to live like a king. I am considering doing something similar. I bet there are a lot of beautiful women there. Definitely an incentive.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I worked with a Journeyman from Puetro Rico. He transferred to my local. I guess a J-card from Puerto Rico is recognized in the states, he just had to take the state written test, and local test. He came here to build up a nice retirement and go back to Puetro Rico to live like a king. I am considering doing something similar. I bet there are a lot of beautiful women there. Definitely an incentive.
Sure, their is indeed, but I hope that for that time, something happens in the government, because the political bad decisions are making the living cost to raise a lot, so badly that, for example, the pharmaceutical Merck in Puerto Rico is planning to close, because the cost of operation is to high, only in water they spend $300,000 the last year. That's the biggest problem here now, the absent of desire to take good decision for the well being of all, politically speaking.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts