Electrician Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Conservitum Americum
8,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been watching the posts here and even though I am not an electrician I have decided to join the forum. I have joined other forums in my expertise and have found they have a very low readership. My background is 20 years in Law enforcement, 10 years project manager, Siemens Building Technologies, and 4 years managing security and fire alarm companies.

I have learned a great deal by reading the posts and answers on this site and hope you tolerate a non-electrician participating.

You guys are great! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
3,043 Posts
This site is for professional electricians. I don't know what the mods call will be on this. Most non professional electricians don't come right out and tell us that. They sneak in and are weeded out in a hurry. Hey you are honest! Siemens and alarm work? I bet they let you stay.

Anyway, welcome aboard!

·
Registered
626 Posts
welcome to the forum,,,you may get called in to help out if a post gets hyjacked with arguments....:thumbup:

·
Conservitum Americum
8,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome!

Hey were you ever on COPS? :thumbup:

Thanks Magnettica. Nope, never on COPS. I watch it all the time though and reminisce. Sigh! ;)
Bad boys bad boys....

Reactions: Magnettica

·
Conservitum Americum
8,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This site is for professional electricians. I don't know what the mods call will be on this. Most non professional electricians don't come right out and tell us that. They sneak in and are weeded out in a hurry. Hey you are honest! Siemens and alarm work? I bet they let you stay.

Anyway, welcome aboard!
I hope so too. I work with electrical types almost on a daily basis. Even helped one today lift an 8 foot flourescent fixture up to the ceiling. I figure if we all get along on a jobsite, it is alot easier on all involved. Asked favors on both sides are agreed upon readily that way. :thumbup:

·
Conservitum Americum
8,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
welcome to the forum,,,you may get called in to help out if a post gets hyjacked with arguments....:thumbup:
Thanks zen.

I can, and have, break an unbreakable plate also...try to drill one!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts