Electrician Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
I'm a 23 year old woman in Barrie, Ontario hoping to start an electrical apprenticeship soon either here, or in the GTA.

I've found this forum many times in Google searches, and found it helpful, so hopefully you guys can help me out with advice and questions during this process :)

·
√-1 2³ Σ π
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!

Don't be afraid to ask questions...........and BTW.
Enjoy the ride!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Hi there,
I'm a 23 year old woman in Barrie, Ontario hoping to start an electrical apprenticeship soon either here, or in the GTA.

I've found this forum many times in Google searches, and found it helpful, so hopefully you guys can help me out with advice and questions during this process :)

Welcome to the forum let the fun begin....:thumbup:

·
Registered
12,412 Posts
Hi there,

I have worked with a company up there; Valiant is their name. Have you heard of them? They may be in Windsor. I've been there but a few years back. And...Welcome.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Good luck with your impending apprenticeship. If you're reasonably fit then it will be no problem. This ain't rocket surgery. :) Like most jobs, it's more about the people you work with than the job you're doing. I hope you find a nice crew.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts