Electrician Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I am super excited to follow on this forum. I work for Monster Equipment Inc. We sell heavy duty electrical equipment such as Digger Derrick's and Pole Trailers. I know this forum doesn't allow advertising, so I won't be posting too often.

The reason I have joined is I script a blog that is NOT SALES! Just helpful information for the people who purchase they type of equipment we sell! I hope to read some good information I can share on this forum!

If you ever have any suggestions or topics you'd like to see me research and discuss, please let me know! I have heard great things about the professionals on this forum and am excited to learn more about the industry.

You can check out my blog at www.equipmentnation.blogspot.com if you are interested!

Thanks Again and Happy Chatting!!

Whitney and Monster Equipment.

·
Super Moderator
8,326 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,326 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,984 Posts
Never have been there but it looks like a good menu.
http://yodersrestaurant.com/menu/lunch-dinner/
One of our engineers lives up there off Bee Ridge. That place is blocks from his house. I'll get him to bring the office lunch one day. Thanks for the recommendation.
It really is a destination. I'm not sure if they are Amish or Dunkers so, do not expect a wine and craft beer menu.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.