Electrician Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Wire Ninja
20,984 Posts
Now hang on a second. There's only one Megger Marc.

I'll arm wrestle you for the title. :jester:

Welcome! :thumbsup:

Reactions: meggermark

·
53 GONE AT LAST!
690 Posts
Mmmmm......seen you on TEF, but that is under my 'alter ego':whistling2:

....oh yeah, welcome:thumbup:

Reactions: meggermark

·
53 GONE AT LAST!
690 Posts
Just noticed my lost post brought my total to 666 probably has no significance:devil:

·
53 GONE AT LAST!
690 Posts
Oh yes.

I come on here a lot as the US does things differently and I am just curious. Also TEFhas some questions posted on it bysupposed 'sparks' that I just find quite frightening....prime example "is too high a Zs value important" or " I have done the 5 week course....how do I?...as I never did it on the course" I know everybody has to learn and we all had to learn, but surely not at the extent of [possibly] somebodies life.

I know that this is a bit over the top but you get my drift:whistling2:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh yes.

I come on here a lot as the US does things differently and I am just curious. Also TEFhas some questions posted on it bysupposed 'sparks' that I just find quite frightening....prime example "is too high a Zs value important" or " I have done the 5 week course....how do I?...as I never did it on the course" I know everybody has to learn and we all had to learn, but surely not at the extent of [possibly] somebodies life.

I know that this is a bit over the top but you get my drift:whistling2:
Oh totaly understand, not that I'm a sparks but i have seen these comments from others on TEF.
I registered on here like you to see thing through different eyes, things like Thermal Imaging where they seem to be ahead of the UK.:rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts