Electrician Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little bit about myself. I've been doing electrical off and on for the past 30 years. Mostly doing new construction with about 60-65 percent mostly being in the commercial trade. I've been doing other things besides electrical for the last 6 years but am wanting to get back in the electrical trade once again. This time I'm going after my Master's/Contractors license and plan on just working for myself around this cozy part of the world I live in. So I'm studying up for the test and maybe asking a lot of questions. Some questions may not make me look so bright.:blink: But BEAR with me!

·
Wire Ninja
20,984 Posts
Some questions may not make me look so bright.:blink: But BEAR with me!
Hey, ask away, brother! There's a bunch of genuinely nice guys here who will answer them honestly for you. :thumbup:

·
Town Drunk
3,725 Posts
Hey, ask away, brother! There's a bunch of genuinely nice guys here who will answer them honestly for you. :thumbup:
Agreed!:thumbup: I think we all agree that the only dumb question is the one that isn't asked.

·
Super Moderator
Licensed Electrical Contractor
11,751 Posts
WELCOME!

It's amazing how these boards keep you sharp. They also remind you of the things you forgot, or just plain never knew. :jester:

·
Registered
31,133 Posts
Where are you from

Being a bit of a salesman, I like to see more introduction in the introductions.

Like:

Where are you from City, State, Country.

How long in the trade.

What you do in the trade (brief expierence).

Any pertainent details, like I have 3 arms ECT.....

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have been called the "one-armed bandit"

Hello to all.
Bryan as you can see, I do not have 3 arms...although I could have used the extra arm many times ;)

I am from Westchester County, NY. We are a short 20 mile distance from Grand Central,NYC.

I was introduced to the electrical industry through the local union. Then I went into my own contracting business for almost 14 years. I am now teaching and inspecting... I am a principle in the inspection company and I own the training company.
I love the industry and the "guys" and I plan on being here a while longer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts