Electrician Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never thought I would be an electrician but through the years in maintenance I gravitated to being a maintenance electrician. I worked as a welder technician at Tulsa Welding school a few years ago as well as an electrician in other companies, and now I work for Wild Waves Theme and Water Park in Washington State.
This is somewhat a different animal though because much of the time I am going along behind others and fixing their screw ups.
For example, we are just finishing up with Holiday with lights. While hooking up power for all the lights I would find all kinds of odd ball stuff like pulling a plug and finding out that the cord that I just unplugged is still live, and I am holding the plug with live prongs! Not once did this happen but several times. It definitely keeps you on your toes!
In any case, glad to be here on the forum.

·
Premium Member
Pres., GPS Timers
6,220 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

How much insurance does that place have?
Ask the parents if that's enough to cover the loss of one (or more) of their children.

I'd imagine compensatory damages would be minimum a few million.
Punitive would be the entire assets of the company for something like that. Any jury can understand that presentation by a first year ambulance chasing attorney.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts