Electrician Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the site and trying to acclimate myself to the forums. I just tripped over the site while I was googling some electric safety information. I can't wait to start using this site to network with and learn from other electricians.

·
Fried Bologna um um good!
8,094 Posts
Welcome Lexy,
Most of us here are construction electricians (installations) with some technical people here and there.
So your saying we are a bunch of dumb guys with a few smart ones thrown in?:laughing:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jrannis said:
Welcome Lexy,
Most of us here are construction electricians (installations) with some technical people here and there.
jwjrw said:
So your saying we are a bunch of dumb guys with a few smart ones thrown in?:laughing:
I think he said I don't belong :-(
jk ;-)

·
8,094 Posts
Take a guess at what category you're in jw. :laughing:

We don't have to guess.....we know. BUT I don't feel bad...I have lots of company including you.:thumbsup::laughing:

·
8,094 Posts
jk ;-)

It appears I did leave out any female members present.......Ok I meant we are a bunch of dumb guys and girls with a few smart ones thrown in.:)

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
jk ;-)
NOOOOOOOO, I do not think he meant that at all, listen, chime in and enjoy, don't let the banter bug you or you'll never make it in the trade. I think our female members will tell you that as well.

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
I'm new to the site and trying to acclimate myself to the forums. I just tripped over the site while I was googling some electric safety information. I can't wait to start using this site to network with and learn from other electricians.
Welcome. Safety is not the strongest part of this forum. Try here http://www.arcflashforum.com/

But feel free to ask any questions here in the safey area. Just take some responses with a grain of salt, always ask for actual references to standards and be wary of opionins.

·
Ambassador of Amps
9,518 Posts
Welcome. Safety is not the strongest part of this forum. Try here http://www.arcflashforum.com/

But feel free to ask any questions here in the safey area. Just take some responses with a grain of salt, always ask for actual references to standards and be wary of opionins.
The first rule here.... :thumbup:

~Matt

·
8,094 Posts

This is one of the smart guys.....ignore his lack of spelling ability. :laughing:

·
Conservitum Americum
8,730 Posts
Welcome.

Radar technician such as FAA?

I've still got some old waveguides, couplers, and switches in my shop. I think they are outdated though. 80's?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.