Electrician Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Senior Noob.
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm new here. Never ask me my age.. :whistling2:
I'm into industrial control systems, but TBH I'm kinda a noob at all levels. Good enough to get the job done safely, but as a jack 'o' all electrical trades I'm at best a really good helper in all. Must admit I'll never lie and say I like working a attic job in the summer in Orlando. :no: then again working at a Brick manufacturing plant in Virginia and having to wire on top of the Kilns that bake the bricks was no fun either. Then again working at a sewer plant in Wash,DC for 8 years was well not hot work (pardon the pun), but sure was stinky. Anyways I'm glad I found this forum. I have been reading through the post here and it is refreshing to see the feedback. I feel at home already. :)
Cheers, Paul, aka Pacdog.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Well I'm new here. Never ask me my age.. :whistling2:
I'm into industrial control systems, but TBH I'm kinda a noob at all levels. Good enough to get the job done safely, but as a jack 'o' all electrical trades I'm at best a really good helper in all. Must admit I'll never lie and say I like working a attic job in the summer in Orlando. :no: then again working at a Brick manufacturing plant in Virginia and having to wire on top of the Kilns that bake the bricks was no fun either. Then again working at a sewer plant in Wash,DC for 8 years was well not hot work (pardon the pun), but sure was stinky. Anyways I'm glad I found this forum. I have been reading through the post here and it is refreshing to see the feedback. I feel at home already. :)
Cheers, Paul, aka Pacdog.
Hope you find a good job..:thumbup:.Welcome to the forum you will have fun here..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Electric Al
4,823 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Sounds like you have had many different experiences.

The forum will benefit from your membership.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts