Electrician Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everyome Jesse Gilpen is the name. I have just recently took my electrician Apprenticeship test through the State Of WV firemarshal (back in may actually) and I just landed my first job working for a company to rewire the walmart here in Nitro. My dad is an electrician so thats how i got started in the field i guess you could say. I grew up helping him wire residential houses pulling homeruns etc. Just small things a boy could do. Once i turned 16 i started working for Harbor Freight tools. Quit there when i turned 18 and started working for home depot. Quit there and started helping a guy lay carpet and got laid off becuase the business went down. Then i started working for a contractor as a Laborer building houses. Now i am working on helping rewiring the walmart. Its been a while sincei been in the electrical business but i am happy to be back in. Any advice you guys can give me i am willing to take thanks

·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Use the search feature and read all the apprentice threads.

·
Registered
31,141 Posts
WELCOME TO THE FORUM....You are 19 and it could not have been that long ago in my years (I am 55). Like 1 year = 4 years maybe more

Please NEVER hesitate to ask questions, ask away, all questions and answers are free.

·
Town Drunk
3,725 Posts
Welcome! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Welcome to the forum

I hope find what you need. I started with my Dad also.;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts