1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,921 Posts
welcome-- hope you can teach us a thing or two. :thumbsup:

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Stumbled onto this site and think it's great! Started studying Code in 1958 and have never stopped. Hope to learn a bunch in this forum as well. Maurice
Welcome to the forum let the fun begin....:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
ET rocks
2,875 Posts
"Present!"

"Some people call me the gangster of love. Some people call me Maurrrrrrice..:whistling2:.."

Welcome to ET.:thumbsup:

·
animal lover /rat bastard
13,547 Posts
I'm from VA (which I guess to you means I'm a northerner), but I thought y'all was spelled with 2 l's ?

·
Registered
767 Posts
Welcome, Maurice... Looking forward to it!
Have a good one... Could always use a Southerner in this bunch!!
:thumbsup:

Sent from my iPhone using ET Forum

·
Registered
767 Posts
Semi-Ret Electrician said:
I bounced around from instrumentation, electrical, design/build/check-out/start-up, now an EC
This is so funny! We followed pretty much the same route, other than I started-out in line work. I decided to contract for myself just this past year. Been in this field going-on 35 years now. Wouldn't trade it for the world!
:thumbsup: Welcome again!!!

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is so funny! We followed pretty much the same route, other than I started-out in line work. I decided to contract for myself just this past year. Been in this field going-on 35 years now. Wouldn't trade it for the world!
:thumbsup: Welcome again!!!

Feel the same way JM. Two weeks after 9/11 1000 out of 1600 of us got laid off. After 27 years w/ the design/build I feft bad but got over it and started my own EC...wish I'd done it sooner!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts