Electrician Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody!!
Just thought I'd introduce myself properly!
I recently moved to Vancouver BC from the sunny Isle of Man, where I worked in industrial environments for about 10 years. After land I managed to gain my Industrial electricians ticket and now up and running. Lots to get used to, Never even heard of BX back home! Get used to a few code related questions:)
Anyway nice to meet you all!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Hi Everybody!!
I recently moved to Vancouver BC from the sunny Isle of Man, where I worked in industrial environments for about 10 years. After land I managed to gain my Industrial electricians ticket and now up and running. Lots to get used to, Never even heard of BX back home! Get used to a few code related questions:)
Hi.And welcome.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to The BIG SHOW!:thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.